Volunteer Client Settings
- Go to System > Settings > Client Settings.
PRO TIP! You can use the shortcut from the dashboard too!
- Click the Volunteers tab. You will have the following options:
- The Month and Day Volunteer Year Starts On - This will dictate the date that starts your current volunteer year.
- Email Account to Use When Sending Volunteer User Alerts - This will dictate the the email account that sounds volunteer email alerts to your users.
- Auto Approve Work Logs? - Select this option to auto approve work logs. Uncheck this option to manually approve work logs.
- Volunteer Signup: User Alert Box is Checked for Users by Default - This will mean that users will have the email alert option selected by default and may remove it should they desire.
- Volunteers May Use Only Misc Work in Portal - When selected this option will remove ALL but the Miscellaneous Work Logs section of the volunteer portal.