The following steps will help you edit line items tied to an invoice or credit memo. When you adjust the amounts tied to the invoice or credit memo you will be shown the updated payment schedule based on your change. This may increase or decrease the amount tied to each scheduled payment date.
- From the Families table, edit the Familly that needs to have line items updated and edit the invoice in question.
- Click the Line Items tab and you will have a few options.
- Click New to add a new line item. Adding a new line will adjust the amount of the invoice or credit memo and will update the payment schedule accordingly.
- Select a line item and click Edit to edit the existing line item description, order, accounting item, or accounting class.
- Select a line item and click Change Amount to alter the amount of a line item. Changing the amount of the line item will update the payment schedule accordingly.
- Select a line item and click Delete to remove a line item. Deleting the amount of the line item will update the payment schedule accordingly.
- Once you have updated the invoice or credit memo, make sure to click Save or Save and Back.
Please sign in to leave a comment.