If there is a person not listed as a guardian of a lead and should be listed as one this can be changed at any time under the lead's information.
- The changes will take place under the Leads table under the Admissions/Leads module.
- Double click on the lead you want to make changes to and under the Related People tab, you will find other guardians and/or related people to the lead.
- Select the person to edit their guardianship status and go to Edit Relation.
- You can edit the relation type and/or only check the box to make the person a guardian of the student.
Pro Tip! Notice when you go back to the related people section the column the Is Guardian option is marked as Yes.
Editing Communication Preferences for Guardians
In order to send emails to guardians, there will be a section that will allow senders to communicate with recipients. This option will also be under this same section, and under the related people tab (see steps 1, 2 above).
- Select the person you are wanting to send communication to and select Edit Relation.
- Select the option to Receive Communication and save.
Pro Tip! Receive Communication will automatically be unchecked, remember to make this change for all leads when contacting guardians.