This article will help provide instruction on how to edit your invoice details including address, phone number, memo (display note), invoice description, and more.
PRO TIP! Pay special attention to step #4 if you are editing or adding a payment plan for the invoice! The payment plan is how the invoice will be put on autopay.
- Go to Favorites > Families. Select and Edit the family in question.
- From the Invoices tab, select and Edit the appropriate invoice.
- Click Edit Invoice Details at the top of the page.
- That will take you to the Edit Invoice Details screen where you will be able to update information tied to the invoice including address, phone number, memo (display note), invoice description, payment plan, and more.
PRO TIP! If you are editing the payment plan skip to the very bottom field!
- The information about who the invoice is billed to, including the name, address, phone number, and email address
- Add the invoice date
- Add a Memo (Display Note)
- The invoice description
- The payment plan
- IMPORTANT!: you must select a payment plan for the invoice to be billed automatically if you use BigSIS Tuition Management
- Click Save when you are done.