IMPORTANT! In the coming months, we will be phasing out this version of the Tuition Management module. If you are looking for how to work with Contracts in the next generation of the Tuition Management module (which is where all 2023-2024 Contracts were built and sent from), go to the Tuition Management section of our Help Center.
Click here for our previous Tuition Management / QB Sync that will also accompany this article.
Click here for the Managing Family Accounts Recording
PRO TIP! If you'd like to skip to where each topic is discussed in the recordings, skip to the following timestamps listed.
- FAMILIES: Option to allow family-driven changes to payment dates or amounts. You set the rules, but it allows flexibility for parents — so you have fewer direct communications with families about payments. (16:00)
- INVOICES & CREDIT MEMOS: There are certain things you may change on an invoice such as date or description. Invoices will be tied to a payment plan which is tied to a payment plan policy tied to a payment method. (18:35)
- How to Edit Invoice Details
- How to Edit Line Items Tied to an Invoice
- Creating new invoices
- Adjusting payment schedules
- Applying offline payments
- Issuing refunds
- How to Add/Edit Contract Line Items from the Leads and Re-enrollment Leads tables
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: (45:00)
- MAKING PAYMENT CHANGES: (40:00)
- PORTAL ACCESS & VIEW: (50:00)
- Parent side of things
- Viewing invoices
- Changing payment methods
- Making one-time payments
- How to Fill out a Contract in the Portal
- REPORTING: The ability to schedule daily, weekly, or monthly report notifications. Remittance reports are provided in summarized and detailed formats. (05:00)
- QB SYNC:
- Set up a meeting to get started, please contact email@example.com to get one scheduled.