There will always be one or more students that are going to need a change in schedules. The change of schedules can take place at any time of the year. Whenever a parent changes their child's schedule you can go in and update it. This article will have instructions on not only changing the schedule of one student at a time but also how to change the schedule of multiple students, who are in the same program, at the same time.
Skip to Changing Schedules for Multiple Students
Change Schedule for One Student
- Go to the Enrollments Table> Search for the student.
PRO TIP! You can also use the Enrollment Query.
- Once you have found the student whose schedule you want to change Select Enrollment> Edit.
PRO TIP! You can double click on the line and it will open up the Enrollment to edit it.
- Scroll down to the Scheduling (e.g., Full-Day, Half-Day) dropdown menu and click on it to expand. Check (or uncheck) the appropriate schedule boxes. Lastly, click Save and Back.
Changing Schedules for Multiple Students
- Go to Favorites> Academic Year Wizard.
- Scroll down to Step 3: Process Re-Enrollments> Change Schedules.
- Make sure your Currently in Term is set correctly. Next select from the Currently in Program the program that the students are in whose schedules you are changing. Check the Available Program Schedules that you are going to select for the students. Click the Enrollments (students) whom you want to have the schedule you selected. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Add Schedule to Enrollees.
(Right-click and "Open image in new tab" to enlarge
- A new page will open with a green Success message at the top to let you know you are done!
Please sign in to leave a comment.