Course attendance can be taken in the portal. Depending on which course the school admin allows, you will be able to see the designated time and days needed for attendance. To get started, follow the instructions below.
- To get started, make sure you are logged into your school's portal.
- Go to the Teacher tab > Current Courses tab > Take Attendance for the course.
- You will see a calendar and the school days allowed for the course attendance. Double-click the day you are taking attendance for.
- On the next page is a list of students active in the course. Simply click on the Arrival/Departure type to update the attendance status.
PRO TIP! The second status box can be changed based on the student's first status. Simply click to update.
- Once course attendance is complete, select Save and Back.