Tracking vaccinations are important to all schools. BigSIS lets you track who has been vaccinated, who hasn't had a vaccine, the dosage of vaccines, and if any students are exempt from vaccines. This article will go through how to export vaccine information including but not limited to identifying students who have gotten a particular vaccine, dosages of said vaccine, and even tracking students who are exempt.
- From the left-hand menu Students > Health Queries > Vaccination Check.
- Select Term Type, Academic School Year, Choose Program Type, and the Program(s). The Program section will vary depending on what you selected in the Choose Program Type section. You can also select students with birthdates after and before a certain dates.
- Next, if you are running a report for all (or most) vaccines check the Select All box. If there are any vaccines you do not want to include you can check the Don't include this vaccine in report box. Within each vaccine, there is the Show Exemptions? section. The All radio button is automatically checked for you, we recommend you leave it as is (you will be able to filter for exemption in the next section). If you want to see all exemptions you can switch it to Yes, and if you want to see all who are not exempt switch it to No.
- If you are looking for exemptions for one particular vaccine go through and check the Don't include this vaccine in report box for all the vaccines you do not want, and for the vaccine, you do want to know about check Yes for Show Exemptions.
- Once you have set the parameters of your report, click on View Records.
- From the View Records page, you will be able to Filter > Show Exemptions > Yes / No / All. With this filter, you will be able to select what records you want to isolate. To identify all Exemptions select Yes.
- Lastly, if you want to export the report click Export Vaccine Check. You can also Edit Or Add Health Info and Email Guardians from this table.