This tool will allow you to bulk re-enroll re-enrollment leads from the same Academic Year and Term. You may use this tool on Leads that are in the Enrollment or Contract Phase and who have been admitted (all other leads will be invalid).
From the Re-enrollment Leads table...
- To get started, you will want to make sure all of your re-enrollment leads are in the "Enrollment - Enrollment in Progress" status. Click here to learn more about changing your lead statuses in bulk. PRO TIP! You may use this tool on Leads that are in the Enrollment or Contract Phase and who have been admitted but we highly recommend moving the leads to the "Enrollment - Enrollment in Progress" status so that the status will automatically update to "Enrollment - Enrollment Completed" for you.
- Select all leads that you want to re-enroll > click Bulk Edit > Bulk Enroll Leads.
PRO TIP! We recommend that you consider some filtering options to narrow the list of leads you are enrolling. The following screen will not segment out students by program so filtering and enrolling students by program is recommended.
- You will be taken to the Bulk Enroll Leads page where you will see the list of selected leads.
IMPORTANT! You will be able to enroll ALL leads that are being enrolled into the same term at one time. You will not need to select individual programs so just be aware that all leads
- Select the Enroll in Term
- Select the Enrollment Date (make sure this is the first day of school for the student(s)!)
- Click Enroll Leads
PRO TIP! You will be given a message showing students who were enrolled and those that were not.