This tool will allow you to bulk admit and enroll leads that are in the "Enrollment - Enrollment in Progress (Eligible to Enroll)" phase and status and have NOT been admitted yet (all other leads will be invalid). This tool is designed to admit and enroll leads at the same time so make sure to update lead statuses to the "Enrollment - Enrollment in Progress (Eligible to Enroll)" phase and status accordingly. Click here if you need to learn more about How to Bulk Change Statuses of Leads and Re-enrollment Leads.
It is also important to note that if a lead is already admitted you may not use this tool. You may consider this if you admit your students before enrolling them but most schools will always admit and enroll their leads at the same time.
- Start by going to the Leads table.
PRO TIP! We recommend that you filter for the leads you want to update. Two popular options are By Lead Phase OR By Lead Status to make sure you ONLY select leads in the Enrollment Phase.
- Select the leads you want to update > click Bulk Edit > click Bulk Admit Leads.
- You will be taken to the Bulk Admit Leads page where you will see a list of eligible and ineligible leads. Ineligible leads are those that have been admitted already or are not in the "Enrollment" phase.
You can only admit leads in one Academic Year and Program at a time but you can repeat this process as many times as needed for the selected leads.
- First, Select an Academic Year to process.
- Next, Select a Program to process.
- If you have not prefilled your 'class of' field in your programs select one now.
- The Admit to Term will prefill for you based on the leads selected but double-check to make sure that is accurate.
- Click Admit Lead in Selected Year and Program and you are done!
- You may now repeat the process for other selected leads.