In order to send out Letters of Recommendation, you must first set up the instructions for the recommender. This template includes a field for giving instruction on what recommenders need to do, extra questions that the school might want them to answer, as well as if the school allows the recommender to upload a file as their recommendation.
For information on how to set up the Letter of Recommendation please click on this link.
- Click on the green plus combo box to create a new Instructions for Recommender (Template)
- Here you will create the template that you will be using. There are a few key things that you will need to add:
(Right-click to "Open image in new tab" to enlarge)
- Please add a title.
- Instructions for Recommender section is what your recommender to read that gives them instruction on what you want them to do (this will also be the instruction the recommender receives if you are sending them an email).
- Show Text Entry to Recommender this will give the recommender a box where they can type their recommendation.
- Show Document Entry to Recommender this will give the recommender the possibility of uploading their recommendation as a word, pdf, etc document.
- Require Signature will require the recommender to e-sign their letter of recommendation before submitting it.
- Additional Questions to Ask Recommender if you have key questions that you need to have answered, you have the ability to add a custom form that the recommender will have to fill out (if you make the fields required).
- Save and Back when you are done.
Please sign in to leave a comment.