These quick steps will show you how to run the Full Health Info report. Click here to watch How to Run a Full Health Report.
- Go to Favorites > Report Viewer > Full Health Info.
- You will have several options to run your report.
- Start by selecting By Academic Year or By Term.
- Filtering by Specific Programs, Specific Cohorts, or Specific Schedules are optional.
(Right-click and "Open image in new tab" to enlarge)
- You will have a few other sections to further filter your report if needed. Hover over the Help Bubbles in each section to learn more.
- Other Filtering Options
- Relatives and Contacts Display Options - Select to display relative and contact information including additional contacts.
- Medical Info Display Options - Select to display, or not, medical information and related information and custom forms.
- Other Misc. Options - Select to display, or not, student info including picture, gender, program, cohort, and student birthday/age.
- Click Run or Download as PDF when you are ready.
Please sign in to leave a comment.