The following article will show you how to email parents about outstanding online forms from the Enrollments table. This will allow you to take advantage of some special filtering to look for only students who are missing forms and a special email marker to let the parents know what form(s) they have not completed.
IMPORTANT! Each parent will still receive more than one email if they have more than one child. For example, if I have four children I will receive four emails. This is because each email is personalized based on the student and the forms missing for that student. The system will not combine all students into one email so there is some duplicative nature to the email but in this case, we need to be able to identify the children and the forms they may be missing separately and that is done individually per enrollment record; thus one email per student.
- Go to Students > Enrollments OR click the Enrollment Management shortcut on your dashboard.
- Go to Filters > By Outstanding Form > select the form you want to filter for.
- Now, select the students > go to Contact > Email Guardians.
- You will be taken to a standard email screen but the email marker to identify the missing forms a student has is very important to use and it will identify ALL forms that a parent is missing. The marker to use is titled Outstanding Request For Information Multi Page Forms.
- Here are side-by-side examples of what an example email message may look like including the email marker and one to show how the email marker will show ALL forms the student might have as incomplete.
Email Text Including Markers
Email Body with Information Filled
- Go ahead and send your email when you are ready, and you are done!