These steps will help you get set up to test your re-enrollment contracts on your TEST SITE. It is often very helpful to simulate re-enrollment and test re-enrollment contracts. Follow the below steps to get started. Click here to go to testing new enrollment contracts.
IMPORTANT! Only test re-enrollment contracts on your TEST SITE! Click here for more info on locating the link to your test site.
- Use the re-enrollment tool to process re-enrollments and create your contracts
- Once you have created your contracts you will use the re-enrollment leads table to manage them. The following help articles will help with additional tasks you may have to get your contracts fully set up.
- Click here for a lot more help articles about Working With Your Contract.
- The next step would be to email parents to notify them that contracts are available in their portal.
- NOTE: This step you won't do in testing but it is helpful to remember this is when you would do that. Refer to "Tasks to complete as you prep" for more information on editing your email templates.
- Now, it is time to start filling out the contract like a parent.
- As you fill out your contract start taking notes of edits you might want to make.
- Things to keep in mind:
- Do you want to move any information from one page to another?
- Do you want to change the order of any of the pages?
- Would you like to edit any of the language?
- Would you like to add any language to any of the sections (i.e., directions or instructions for the user, or messages to the user)?
- Are we missing anything from the contract?
- Have you decided to add anything additional to your online contract?
- Things to keep in mind:
- After you have filled out one or more contracts, start using the Submitted/Pending Contracts Table to track your contracts
- This will culminate the different aspects of testing but remember to repeat many times. The idea is for you to become the expert on contracts so repeat, repeat, repeat until you are comfortable!
- These other articles can be helpful for reminders on how to edit line items, split contracts, and a few other important aspects that we covered today!
- How to Add/Edit Contract Line Items from the Leads and Re-enrollment Leads tables
- How to Split Contracts When a Lead Already has a Contract
- How to Create Contracts Manually
- How to Edit Contracts Tied to a Lead Enrollment Configuration
- How to Tie Contract Line Items to a Lead Enrollment Configuration
- How to Create or Copy Lead Contract Payment Schedules
- Write down any questions you have along the way and send them to email@example.com!
Please sign in to leave a comment.