Use these steps if you need to split an invoice. You can split one invoice at a time and can move that invoice to one family.
- Go to Favorites > Families > select and edit the appropriate family.
PRO TIP! Remember you can search in a variety of ways for your family's in the upper-right search menu.
- Select the invoice and click Split Invoice.
- Enter the information necessary for the family you want to split the invoice with. Click Split Invoice when you are done.
(Right-click and 'Open image in new tab' to enlarge)
- Family For New - select the family to split the invoice with
- Payment Plan - select the payment plan to connect to the new invoice
- Owner For New - select the primary owner of the new invoice
- Amount for New Invoice - select the amount of the new invoice so it can be split exactly as you need
Please sign in to leave a comment.