IMPORTANT! In the coming months, we will be phasing out this version of the Tuition Management module. If you are looking for how to work with Contracts in the next generation of the Tuition Management module (which is where all 2023-2024 Contracts were built and sent from), go to the Tuition Management section of our Help Center.
Use these steps if you need to split an invoice. You can split one invoice at a time and can move that invoice to one family.
- Go to Favorites > Families > select and edit the appropriate family.
PRO TIP! Remember you can search in a variety of ways for your family's in the upper-right search menu.
- Select the invoice and click Split Invoice.
- Enter the information necessary for the family you want to split the invoice with. Click Split Invoice when you are done.
(Right-click and 'Open image in new tab' to enlarge)
- Family For New - select the family to split the invoice with
- Payment Plan - select the payment plan to connect to the new invoice
- Owner For New - select the primary owner of the new invoice
- Amount for New Invoice - select the amount of the new invoice so it can be split exactly as you need