Payments are not always made online, here is how you can account for those offline payments to reflect in BigSIS. Offline payments can be made in the form of checks, cash, or even credit cards that are processed outside of BigSIS.
- From your TM Dashboard, click on Families.
- Select the family that needs the offline payment.
- On the middle-right hand area of the page, select the green button Receive Offline Payment
- Under Receive Payment, you can choose between 3 payment methods: check, credit card, or cash. Select the form of payment the family used and fill out the corresponding information tied to that method.
- PRO TIP! Click the links below to see what all three payment methods look like.
- IMPORTANT! When entering the amount received, the "apply amount from payment" section will automatically apply the amount paid to as many invoices as the payment can cover.
Please sign in to leave a comment.