Use this article if you need to zero out an invoice and the school is keeping the deposit.
- Go to Leads > search for and edit the lead.
- Edit the agreement.
- Click Add addendum.
- Remove any line items that no longer apply to this agreement. This could include fees or tuition insurance that may no longer need to be paid.
PRO TIP! All removed line items will be shown with a strikethrough.
- Next, edit the tuition line item.
- Edit the amount of the deposit to be what the school is keeping.
- Edit the Line Item Description to something like "Non-refundable Deposit" to show why ou are keeping those funds.
- Click Done (enter) when you are done.
- The invoice changes will now reflect the amount the family paid, how much you will be keeping and will reflect a zero balance.
- Click Auto-sign if it all looks correct OR notify the family to sign the addendum in the portal.