Use these instructions to replace an existing payment method you are using for payments. You will need to start by adding a new payment method before you can remove the existing payment method.
- Start by logging in to your portal.
- Now, click the My Financial tab. Click New 'My Account' Portal button.
- This will take you to your billing portal. Start by clicking New to add your payment method.
- Click Bank Card or Credit Card and enter the necessary information. Click Save and you are done!
IMPORTANT! Credit card rates are typically 2.9% + $0.30 per payment. ACH typically is a flat rate of $0.25 per transaction.
- Once you have added the new payment method you can remove any remaining payment method. Select the options button > click Remove and you are done.
IMPORTANT! Your new payment method will be used as the default payment method. Click here if you need help verifying a bank account.