Users that have email accounts using Gmail OAuth2 (Direct Connect) may need to reconnect their Gmail accounts from time to time. Unfortunately, BigSIS cannot determine when Gmail will require this so it may occur on a periodic basis. This is really quick and easy to fix, though, so follow along with the below instructions if this crops up for you.
- To get started, go to System > Settings > Email Accounts.
- Select the email account to connect, then Double Click or Edit.
- Click Save and Test
- Click Send Test Email
- You will see a message that you need to re-authorize your account. Click Connect and follow step 6.
- You will have two more steps to follow:
- The first screen will have you choose the email account you want to connect.
- On the following screen, click Allow to authorize BigSIS to send emails on your behalf.
PRO TIP! Click here to learn more about email signatures.
Please sign in to leave a comment.