There are a few important data management pieces to consider when syncing leads for tuition management. Most times all of these pieces should be in alignment for you by way of having your lead date correct but some scenarios may require you to do some manual work, or you may find yourself here trying to make sure you have everything in order before the sync, or trouble shooting why a family/lead might not be syncing.
Click here for more on Syncing Leads from V1 to V2.
- Confirm Guardians/Related People are tied to the Lead Record
- Each lead should have all guardians/related people that need to sign an agreement tied to the lead record.
- Guardians and related people should have "Is Guardian" selected if they will be signing an agreement.
- All guardians/related people should be tied to the same lead record even if they are a split household.
- Confirm Guardians/Related People are Tied to the Correct Family
- Each guardian/related person should be tied to the same family if they will share an agreement OR they should be tied to separate families if they are a split household.
- IF a parent is not part of an existing family you can add them manually from the Families table.
- IF you have a split family you will need to make sure that each parent is in their own Family account.
- Families get created based on their address (aka: household) so make sure that each parent lives at their own address.
- This may require that you use the following steps on Creating a Family Manually from the People Table.
- Confirm Leads are in the "Contract Created/Sent" status
- All leads (including re-enrollment leads) must be in the Contract - Contract/Created Sent status before they can be synced.
- Leads in the Contract - Contract On Hold OR Contract - Contract Failed/Withdrawn will not be included in the sync.
- Leads in any prior phase will not be synced.