Schools might need to get Demographic Information and Emergency Contacts from their employees and teachers. For most schools, employees and teachers only have access to the portal. There are now two new client settings that will prompt them to fill out that data in the system. Since these are built-in native fields, as soon as the employee or teacher fills them in and saves them you will see the info in their Person record.
- Go to System > Settings > Client Settings.
PRO TIP! You can use the shortcut from the dashboard too!
- Scroll down alphabetically to Portals.
- At the top under General Portal Settings you will be able to:
- Check the Prompt Employees And Teachers For Demographic Information in Portal box.
- Check the Prompt Employees And Teachers For Emergency Contacts in Portal box.
PRO TIP! You do not have to check both if you do not want to.