Use this section for how to build your online applications, how to set up your lead enrollment configuration to use your application, how your parents can fill out applications and more.
- Sending Applications
- Editing the Payment Types Allowed for an Application
- Where are Letters of Recommendation Stored?
- Instructions for Recommender (Template)
- How to Create Letters of Recommendation
- How to Edit the Portal Signup Link Template (aka: email template used when using the admissions link
- Setting up or Editing Alerts for Applications
- Admissions/Leads Webinar Session 3: Online Applications Overview
- How to Test Lead Application MPFs on Your Testing Site
- How to Build a BigSIS Application
- How to Copy and Edit an Application (Including Video)
- Help Video About Your Admissions Link and How it Works
- How to Test Lead Application MPFs on Your Live Site
- How to Edit Applications Tied to a Lead Enrollment Configuration
- How to Test your Admissions Link (link used to let a user fill out an inquiry and application at the same time)